"G-Nut/Geb" is the end-user application designed to estimate receiver position in a static, quasi-kinematic or kinematic mode. Below applications are implemented using the G-Nut core library developed at the Geodetic Obsevatory Pecny. A comparison of supported capabilities is available in the feature matrix. All applications are released under the GNU General Public Licence. Figure shows an example of Geb's real-time coordinate monitoring in a quasi-kinematic mode using IGS RTCM clock and orbit corrections.
- Geb-PP is free open source lite application aimed for the post-processing mode.
- Geb-RT is free open source lite application aimed for the real-time processing mode.
- Geb is an application providing enhanced capabilities while including all processing modes (RT and PP). The release is under preparation.
- the current lite version is provided as a beta release and still undergoes final consolidations of the core library. The software is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. The support is given on a best-effort basis only. However, if you find G-Nut/Geb application(s) useful for your work, consider supporting its further development by ordering the enhanced version and we will try to give you a priority in the support.
Vaclavovic P, Dousa J, Gyori G (2013), G-Nut software library - state of development and first results, Acta Geodynamica at Geomaterialia, pp 431-436, Vol. 10, No. 4 (172), doi:10.13168/AGG.2013.0042. PDF (or, alternatively, here).
News - in order to keep informed about news you can join the G-Nut mailing list
- 2013-03-10 - Release of Beta 0.9.0 version of G-Nut/Geb lite application.