G-Nut/Anubis is a command-line tool for a quality check of modern data from all available GNSS constellations providing full quantitative and qualitative control with support of GNSS navigation messages:
- observation statistics (counts of observations, signals, bands, satellites of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, SBAS, QZSS, IRNSS)
- standard point positioning (if data and navigation messages provided for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- pre-processing including clock-jumps and cycle-slip detection and other interruptions over all constellations, frequencies and signals
- satellite elevations and azimuths (if supported with constellation-specific navigation messages)
- elevation-specific histograms, satellite ascending/descending times for horizon and user elevation cut-off
- pseudo-range multipath and noise
- carrier-phase signal-to-noise ratio
- data gaps and small data pieces
- outputs in specific XTR and minimalistic standard XML formats
- other useful lists and statistics (satellite navigation data availability, satellite healthy status etc.)
The application is implemented exploiting the G-Nut core library developed originally at Geodetic Observatory Pecny (Václavovic and Douša, 2016). Since January 2018, it has been further maintained and developed by the G-Nut Software s.r.o. company which is a spin-off of the RIGTC/GOP. G-Nut/Anubis (free) provides an open source application aimed for the RINEX file qualitative and quantitative monitoring. It is released under GNU GPL. The G-Nut Software s.r.o. provides additionally Anubis Extra and Anubis Real-Time (RT) advanced commercial versions.
G-Nut/Anubis download (new: registration required)
GOP's Multi-GNSS BRDC files (new: doi:10.24414/c4ba-kf16)
- Vaclavovic P, Dousa J (2016), G-Nut/Anubis - open-source tool for multi-GNSS data monitoring, In: IAG Symposia Series, Springer, Vol. 143, pp. 775-782, doi:10.1007/1345_2015_157, PDF.
- Václavovic P., Douša J..: Development Towards Advanced GNSS Data Quality Monitoring, In: Družicové metody v geodézii a katastru, Sborník referátů. Brno, ECON publishing, s.r.o, pp 76-81, 2015 (in english PDF)
- Vaclavovic P and Dousa J (2013), Anubis – a tool for quality check of multi-GNSS observation and navigation data In: 4th International Colloquium Scientific and Fundamental Aspects of the Galileo Programme, 4-6 December 2013, Prague, Czech Republic. PDF.
- 2020-07-18 - Released Anubis 2.3 - RINEX 3.04 support incl. BeiDou 3, newly distributed here
- 2018-08-01 - Released Anubis 2.2 - improved functionality including various handling of satellite health
- 2017-11-29 - Released Anubis 2.1 - version with major updates for supporting EPOS
- 2016-10-05 - Released Anubis 2.0 - teqc total summary, expt/have at elev cut-off, preliminary XML output and IRNSS & RINEX3.03, etc.
- 2016-01-27 - Released Anubis 1.4 - SNR support, SP3 format, Windows support, kinematic and high-rate processing
- 2015-01-28 - Released Anubis 1.3 - all-constellations/-bands/-signal pre-processing, advanced statistics, merged navigation messages etc.
- 2014-08-13 - Released Anubis 1.2 - navigation messages for all GNSS constellations, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou standard positioning
- 2014-04-29 - Released Anubis 1.1 - qualitative QC for GPS&GLO, bancroft positioning, boost-independent version, RINEX3.02 support
- 2013-08-16 - Released Anubis 1.0 - multi-path detection for all constellations, signals and frequencies
- 2013-03-10 - Released Anubis 0.9 - beta version