Page 1 of 5- to determine station coordinates of GOPE and thier time variations to study motion of euroasian plate and intraplate motions, and to define ETRS (European Terrestrical Reference System) in the Czech Republic,
- to monitor state and variations of some of atmospheric parameters, in near-real time,
- to estimate differences in the reference coortinate and time frames WGS84 and PZ90 and GPS time and UTC(SU), under use of by GPS NAVSTAR and GLONASS,
- as a data from a reference station for the differential GPS at the postprocessing way of data execution,
- to orbit determination of low earth orbiting satellites,
- as a reference data to process measurements from low earth orbiting satellites.