Page 2 of 3
Ing. Vojtech Pálinkáš, Ph.D.
- 2000 - 2004: Experimental Research of the Dynamic of the Earth and its Surface, project No. LN00A005 supported by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
- 2003 - 2008: Development of Geodetic Observation Systems for Geodynamics in Scope of CEGRN Consortium (project KONTAKT - Central European Initiative ME711MŠMT)
- 2005 - 2010: Recent Dynamics of the Earth, project No. LC506 supported by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
Related Professional Experience:
- Absolute gravity measurements with the FG5#215 gravimeter - including maintenance of the meter.
- Relative gravity measurements with spring type of meters (L&R, Burris) oriented mainly for theirs utilization for continual gravity measurements and microgravimetry.
- Operation of the superconducting gravimeter.
- Analysis of gravity signal from mentioned gravimeters.
- Study of disturbing effects on the gravimeters (instrumental components, temperature, magnetic field, humidity)
- Tuning of the gravimeters.
- Study of tidal and non-tidal gravity variations.
- Study of meteorological and hydrological effects on the gravity measurements.
- Metrology in gravimetry.