(new web pages for the software will be available by soon)
G-Nut/Anubis is a command-line tool for a quality check of modern data from all available GNSS constellations providing full quantitative and qualitative control with support of GNSS navigation messages, SP3 orbit products or both:
- observation statistics (counts of observations, signals, bands, satellites of GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, SBAS, QZSS, IRNSS)
- standard point positioning (if data and navigation messages provided for GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou)
- pre-processing including clock-jumps and cycle-slip detection and other interruptions over all constellations, frequencies and signals
- satellite elevations and azimuths (if supported with constellation-specific navigation messages or SP3 products
- elevation-specific histograms, satellite ascending/descending times for horizon and user elevation cut-off
- pseudo-range multipath and noise
- carrier-phase signal-to-noise ratio
- data gaps and small data pieces
- outputs in specific XTR and minimalistic standard XML formats
- other useful lists and statistics
The application is implemented using the G-Nut core library developed at Geodetic Observatory Pecny (GOP), see Václavovic and Douša, 2016.
is an open source application aimed for the RINEX file qualitative and quantitative monitoring. It is released under GNU GPL
The configuration, input and outputs are described in left menu.
- the software is provided "AS IS", without warranty of any kind and a support is given on a best-effort basis only.
Questions could be sent to
DOWNLOAD - area for the software download.
INSTALLATION - instructions for the software installation.
VISUALISATION - perl scripts for plotting, or Anubisplot.py
EXAMPLES - example configuration with input and output files.
RELEASE_NOTES - list of fixes, enhancements and updates.
Vaclavovic P, Dousa J (2016), G-Nut/Anubis - open-source tool for multi-GNSS data monitoring, In: IAG Symposia Series,
Springer, Vol. 143, pp. 775-782, doi:10.1007/1345_2015_157, PDF.
- Václavovic P., Douša J..: Development Towards Advanced GNSS Data Quality Monitoring,
In: Družicové metody v geodézii a katastru, Sborník referátů. Brno, ECON publishing, s.r.o, pp 76-81, 2015
(in english PDF)
- Vaclavovic P and Dousa J (2013), Anubis – a tool for quality check of multi-GNSS observation and navigation data
In: 4th International Colloquium Scientific and Fundamental Aspects of the Galileo Programme, 4-6 December 2013, Prague, Czech Republic.
NEWS - join list to keep informed about updates.
- 2018-08-01 - Released Anubis 2.2 - improved functionality including various handling of satellite health,
for information about updates see RELEASE_NOTES
- 2017-11-29 - Released Anubis 2.1 - version with major updates for supporting EPOS
- 2016-10-05 - Released Anubis 2.0 - teqc total summary, expt/have at elev cut-off, preliminary XML output and IRNSS & RINEX3.03, etc.
- 2016-01-27 - Released Anubis 1.4 - SNR support, SP3 format, Windows support, kinematic and high-rate processing
- 2015-01-28 - Released Anubis 1.3 - all-constellations/-bands/-signal pre-processing, advanced statistics, merged navigation messages etc.
- 2014-08-13 - Released Anubis 1.2 - navigation messages for all GNSS constellations, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou standard positioning
- 2014-04-29 - Released Anubis 1.1 - qualitative QC for GPS&GLO, bancroft positioning, boost-independent version, RINEX3.02 support
- 2013-08-16 - Released Anubis 1.0 - multi-path detection for all constellations, signals and frequencies
- 2013-03-10 - Released Anubis 0.9 - beta version